Hello Tildy, thank you for nominating me for this award – I was quite surprised and flattered!!
You can read Tildy’s wonderful blog here:
I am pretty new to the the “blog-o-sphere” so I hope I am doing this correctly!!
Here are my answers to your questions:
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot? Most anywhere that includes a beach!
2. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Extra cheese, garlic, tomatoes – no meat!
3. Have you ever taken a writing course, and if so, what kind? Only those required for school! I would like to take a few though.
4. Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl preferred but I get up early to get things done!
5. How do you find time in your busy day to blog? God has given me the time and I watch less and less TV!
6. How do you keep up with the news? Different internet sites and I like to read the newspaper – the old fashioned way!
7. What was your favorite game as a child? Monopoly! Still like to play that one!
8. Which magazines do you read? None – any recommendations?
9. Why did you start your blog? I have been writing off and on for years, mostly what God has been teaching me. I really felt impelled to begin sharing more of my thoughts to a wider audience.
10. Share one helpful writing tip. Read! Read!! READ!!!! (OOPS, does that count as 3?) It will make you a much better writer!
11. Tell us about your blog? I know I need “heart surgery”; the kind only God through His Word can do. The Bible shows me the State of My Heart and encourages and challenges me daily. I want to show women how the Bible can apply to their lives and encourage them to let God change their hearts, too!
I would like to nominate:
So, here are 10 questions for my nominees:
- Where did you grow up?
- Where do you live now?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What do you do for exercise?
- What are you currently reading?
- Name a favorite movie?
- Who influences you as a writer?
- Name one person you would like to meet.
- Where would you like to visit?
- What do you do to relax?
- Tell us about your blog!